Contact Me

Email me at btrflykises313@hotmail.com

Monday, February 2, 2009

Faith

Everyone always asks me how I go shopping and handle two kids on my own and I usually reply saying that I park close to shopping cart return things so I can grab one and get the kids in and when I'm done I can return it easily without leaving the kids in the car alone but today I didn't park next to one. I had been too busy singing along with one of my favorite christian songs on the radio thinking how much I just need to "let go and let God" handle all aspects of my life. So as I was making a promise to the Lord that I would try my hardest to give up control to him, I looked in the rearview mirror and I can see out of the corner that there was a runaway shopping cart gaining speed. As I continued to watch it, it slowed and then came to a complete stop right behind my car. I just smiled and said "Thank you Lord". I sit here smiling in amazement at how wonderful He is and how great it is to know that He is watching over us, caring for us and showing us the way.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

So true.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. I love those "little" reminders that we get! I have to wonder sometimes how many I miss when I'm too busy to look for them.

William said...

I totally know what you mean Amy!