Contact Me

Email me at btrflykises313@hotmail.com

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

5 Year Anniversary

Today is our 5 year anniversary! This is the first anniversary that we're actually together on due to being deployed, out in the field or whatever in the past. We weren't going to spend it together but I couldn't let another anniversary slip by when we're only a few hours away so I packed up the kids last night, drove 2.5 hours and surprised my hubby.

I can't believe how fast time flies and how much we've accomplished in that time. He truly is my best friend and I can't imagine being on this journey with anyone else. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with him and seeing what the future holds for us and our family.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I'm so glad you were finally able to celebrate TOGETHER for a change! I take that so for granted being with Greg 24/7...I need to remember what a blessing it truly is to have him part of my daily life. Hope you had a fun day/night together. Happy 5th Anniversary!!

William said...

Thank you =)

Ketsy said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. You have had five very productive years.:)