Contact Me

Email me at btrflykises313@hotmail.com

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sweet little Tres, 9 months old

Thinking of my little girl brings tears to my eyes. She is so sweet, so mild tempered and a love bug. About two weeks ago she got her first tooth (bottom right) then the next week got her second tooth (bottom left). They're still barely coming through the gums but they are there enough to hurt. :( She can say "more" which sounds a little more like "mmmmo" or "mmm" but she's trying. She says "hi" and just yesterday she waved. I thought she had waved before but I wasn't sure if it was a fluke. But this time it wasn't. She did a full wave to the doctor yesterday! It looks a little like a bird flapping its wing but it is so cute!

She's growing up so fast! I can't believe how fast 9 months has just flown by. I start crying uncontrollably in the car when songs come on about little girls all grown up and their daddy walking them down the isle. Before I know it, we'll be picking out prom dresses, wedding dresses and watching my little babies get married. I know some of this is pregnancy hormones but some if isn't. I just love them so much! Them growing up is a love/hate thing in my mind. I dream of what they will do, who they will become and all that but I already feel my heart breaking for when they leave me. I will definitely be one of those moms that lets my kids live with me forever. But for now I will just love on them as much as I can and watch all of the new things they learn, because "one day, she'll.. be..gone". Ahh, bring on the tears!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Um yeah, the Cinderella song by Steven Curtis Chapman is the worst!!