Contact Me

Email me at btrflykises313@hotmail.com

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning

I am typically a neat and very organized person but having two kids and doing everything on my own really leaves no time for cleaning. I pretty much clean and tidy up every day but the house never seems to get CLEAN. Its just completely tiring and stressful. Anyway, now that Des will be home in 2 days I really have to get this place clean. UGH! Its never ending, as is the stupid yard work! Im off to go clean some more. :( Anyone know a good house cleaner?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I hope you got everything cleaned!!! And I'm sure Des will be so happy to just be home, that if every corner isn't perfectly clean, it'll be ok!! (Although I'm sure it's a lot of you wanting it to be clean for him..) And once you're done cleaning, if you have any secrets to share on getting it all done, let me know! My house is a mess and I just can't keep up with it!! I'm glad Des is home now for you, though! Sorry we never got together!!

Katie said...

It's so hard to keep the house clean with kids! I was looking for someone to come by occasionally to help me with the house, but I had no luck down there in LA. Hope Des can help you out and lessen that stress :o)