Contact Me

Email me at btrflykises313@hotmail.com

Saturday, July 25, 2009

And she's off!

DOS finally started walking on July 14th, just days before our vacation. I knew in my gut that I would see her toddling around on the cruise but when it actually happened I was so happy! She could have started much earlier but I think fear took over. Its not as easy as it sounds to start walking when you have a big brother either "trying" to help you to walk by yanking you around, helping you up or even picking you up. But the other thing he does that scares the crap out of her is go up to her and yell and make weird noises. She plops right back down and starts to cry. She's actually a pretty tough cookie but when it comes to someone (mainly UNO) scaring her, touching her when she doesn't want to be touched or looking at her the wrong way, she becomes very sensitive and shows her girly side. Anyway, now she's walking all over the house and seems to be having a great time doing it. Not only are we proud of her but she's proud of herself and its so fun to watch.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Yay Sedona!! How exciting!! :)