Contact Me

Email me at btrflykises313@hotmail.com

Monday, August 31, 2009

Wow, 97 days!

I only have 97 days until my due date and I know that really is a long time away but she'll be here before we know it! This is the first pregnancy that I actually feel like its going slow and I love it! With UNO and DOS time FLEW by and I felt jipped that I didn't get to feel pregnant for very long but this time it just seems to be going by at such a great pace. I don't feel like time is flying by, I get to enjoy all this time with her growing and wiggling in my belly and I get to spend lots of time with my two beautiful babies before baby girl arrives.

UNO is all about the baby this pregnancy. He has really stepped up his role as a big brother to DOS but has also been paying so much attention to baby girl. He's very excited about when she's coming, her crib and all all that. He likes feeling her kick, he talks to her, and rubs my belly. DOS has finally started paying attention to the baby too. At 26 weeks they say that you could possibly hear the heartbeat from the outside and I really think DOS is able to. She's been laying her head on my belly and just listening. Maybe she just knows now and is feeling close to her but maybe she CAN hear her heartbeat. It's great!

I'm growing bigger and bigger by the day. I can't believe that she is like 14 inches long already! And for being so small still, she is a powerful kicker! I think she's the most active of the 3 so far. I'm going to have my hands full when they're all running around next year. =) I'm so excited for her to be born but in the mean time I really am enjoying being pregnant and all that comes with that.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Just looked at all your pics. You guys are the cutest little family. :0) I can't believe #3 is on the way. Weren't we just at ASU taking classes together? Where did time go?? What an amazing couple of years it has been.