Contact Me

Email me at btrflykises313@hotmail.com

Monday, August 16, 2010

Gifts from God

I've always known that God made me to be a mother. I've always known that I wanted a big family. We've always said that children are a blessing and should not be "planned" but come on God's time. We were told about 5 years ago that we would have fertility issues and would not conceive without medication or other assistance. I cannot help but think and know that God has a plan and he is using us to achieve his plan. People may think that we have too many, that they're too close in age or that we're not spending enough quality time with each one but that's their opinions and not ours. God chose us to be parents. He chose to bless us with three beautiful children and now he has blessed us again with a fourth. It may seem crazy, chaotic or insane but I believe with all of my heart that God has a plan for us, for me, and for each and every one of our little gifts. With each child, my faith becomes stronger, I turn to Him more and I strive to be a person, wife and mother.
We are truly blessed and so excited to announce our newest addition to our family! Quatro is due April 21, 2011 and I am so excited to be a mommy once again!

4 comments:

SMS said...

Congrats! Don't feel like you have to explain yourself...you are doing a great job. Even I get looks and stares and I only have 3 children in 5 years. When people make comments about my hands being full...I respond by saying "better full than empty! Right?" They always agree!
- Shannon Sampson

Angie said...

Why can't there be 'likes' for blog posts? :)

William said...

Thanks! That IS a good way to answer people. I usually just come back with "yep" or something because I'm a little shocked that random people care but I think I'll start using that line. Thanks guys !

Bethany said...

I think you said it perfectly!