Contact Me

Email me at btrflykises313@hotmail.com

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

#3 is on the way =)

We're expecting baby #3 in December. Yay! I know some people might think I'm crazy or whatever but I dont care. I love having babies, I love being pregnant, and I think I'm handling two kids just fine. I spend tons of alone time with UNO and DOS so I dont feel like I'm making them grow up too fast or that they dont get enough time with me.

UNO is very excited about the baby this time. When I was pregnant with DOS, he was a little too young to really know what was going on but now he's all about my belly and the baby. He talks to it, says "shh, the baby is sleeping", rubs it and even squeezes my belly. Its so cute and I love that he feels like he's a part of it.

We feel extremely blessed to be blessed with babies. We were told this wasnt going to be an easy road but it turns out doctors can be wrong and miracles really do happen. I believe that the Lord is blessing us with a big family and having them close together for a reason.

Please pray for a healthy pregnancy!

2 comments:

Candi said...

I will pray for a Healthy pregnancy for you guys, people can have lots of opinions about people wanting a large family. Just ignore them, I always got lots of grief about having so many too. If I could have more kids I defenitly would! Babies are blessings, congrats to you guys!

Anonymous said...

I am SOO happy for you guys!! I know what you mean, cause David and I always tell people that we're going to have as many kids as God blesses us with, and we usually get weird looks coming back at us. We will definitely keep you guys in our prayers!!!