Contact Me

Email me at btrflykises313@hotmail.com

Monday, July 5, 2010

Name Changes

I've been wanting to make my blog public for a while but kept putting it off because I got busy taking care of my littles, cleaning, doing endless loads of laundry and cooking (HA!). Well today is the day! I changed my blog address and my picture website so make sure you update it if needed. I am also going to change the names on here to keep it as private as possible.
So from here on out we will be referred to as ...

J- Uno
S- Dos
K- Tres

and my hubby will be "D".

(I did steal this naming system from a new friend Valerie. I hope you don't mind! I've been trying to think of nicknames or whatever but came up blank and seeing how my hubby is 1/2 and my kiddos are 1/4 Hispanic, this just made sense to me).

No comments: