Contact Me

Email me at btrflykises313@hotmail.com

Monday, July 12, 2010

A new addition



Mommy and her new baby






Sunday my mom came over to watch the kids while D and I went to go see a movie (with TRES in tow). We just missed the 12 o'clock show so we decided to walk around the mall a bit. No mall trip is complete without going to the puppy store, right? So in we went, ooh-ing and ahh-ing at all of the little squished faces, tiny paws and pitiful little looks that they give you. We walked by one of the big windows and saw a beautiful Boston Terrier. BEAUTIFUL. Big hazel eyes and seal/brindle/white coloring. So of course we asked to hold her. I fell in love instantly.
We discussed buying her but we had to go back to the theater since the movie would be starting soon. We put a hold on her, just in case. We went to the movie and came back to see her. We had sort of decided not to get her but the second I saw her, I cried. I couldn't leave her. I felt like she was already my baby and I couldn't stand not being with her. We came home that day with a new member of the family. Princess Bella. Bella because she's beautiful, the name of our neighborhood and because we just finished watching the newest Twighlight movie. Princess because the second we got home, she ran and grabbed DOS's crown and it flipped on her head like she was really wearing it. She was a princess. So we attempted to do a vote but it was tied so we just went with what was easiest and combined both names. The poor dog might be confused for a while but she'll figure it out. What a great little addition to our family! Welcome to the craziness Bella! We love you!




A little love bug!






No comments: