Contact Me

Email me at btrflykises313@hotmail.com

Sunday, August 17, 2008

10 down, 7.5 to go


For those of you who didnt know, I've been trying to lose some weight. I've already lost all of my "baby" weight (I did within about two weeks after DOS was born, Yay!) but now I just have "me" weight to lose. Over the years its just steadily increased and Im not happy about it at all. I have never been a skinny person nor do I want to be but I would love be a little thinner and have less fluff. I have realistic goals in mind and plan to do short term goals to help me achive 1 big long term goal. My short term goal was 17.5 lbs and I'm more than 1/2 way there. So far, I've lost a total of 10 lbs and I'm thrilled! I've been doing weight watchers and its been really easy. I need to add some exercise in there but finding the time is never easy especially in this heat. My family and I have already noticed a big difference. Please think happy thoughts for me to reach my goal and set a new one. Only 7.5 to go!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Way to go girl! You are my inspiration to get my butt in gear. I have been so wishy washy these last few weeks, due to the start of the school year. NO EXCUSES! I'm getting my butt to the gym.

Angie said...

Congrats Sarah! Don't think I haven't been noticing...I just forgot to say anything. Keep up the awesome work!

Anonymous said...

YAY SARAH!!!! I'm glad you're finding it relatively "easy." That's how it was for me too when I started weight watchers. Good luck on losing even more!!