Contact Me

Email me at btrflykises313@hotmail.com

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Finally...




After trying to push it off as long as possible, I finally gave in and we bought a new car. I wanted to hold off as long as possible to save money, gas and just the fact that we only have a 2 car garage and now 3 cars but with a growing family we were in desperate need. I went with my mom on Sunday and found an amazing mini van. Its a 2007 Hyundai Entourage with only 177 miles on it! It was on clearance because of all the incoming 2009 cars so we got an amazing deal!!! It's fully loaded, tons of cup holders (HA! I thought of my friend Amy who talked about all the cupholders that she always dreamed of) and tons of nooks and crannies for me to organize. =) I'm really excited about having SO much more room and the ease of putting my gigantic double stroller in this HUGE trunk! I'll try to post some pics soon so everyone can see my beautiful new car.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

How exciting! Congrats on all the cup holders. Lord knows you're going to need them. :0) Welcome to the world of blogging. We can be new at this together.

Unknown said...

Cool! A new car will only be in sight for me when Jonny starts school and we can save 400.00 per month from no more daycare.

I've seen those around and they're really spiffy.

Angie said...

I saw it first-hand today and think you are very blessed - it's not only nice & new, it's a very cool color!! You must post pics so others can share in your excitement. Yay!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I made it into your blog! The cup holders are pretty cool, although my daughters done use any yet. The fitting the double stroller thing, though is AWESOME, isnt it? Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see it. What color is it?