Contact Me

Email me at btrflykises313@hotmail.com

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

32 days and counting

So yesterday was K's first day back to school. We've been hanging out just about every day since school ended so I'm feeling a little lonely. The kids keep me busy but I guess I feel like I have to have lots of people around me to feel content. I don't care if we're just sitting and watching TV but I love having family and friends around to hang out with.

D will be home in 32 days! I can't wait! It will be so nice to have him home and to have someone to talk to and hang out with every day. I miss him when he's gone but I love that when he comes home, we have a few months of just us, no work or anything to get in the way. It sounds crazy but I feel like it kinda makes up for not having him home the rest of the time.

3 comments:

Angie said...

OK Sarah...time for a new blog post. Tell us something going on in your life (or make something up! :)

Cortney said...

You need to update your blog missy!

Katie said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't even imagine how great a few months with just you guys will be. Enjoy it! When does he have to leave again?