Contact Me

Email me at btrflykises313@hotmail.com

Thursday, August 14, 2008

In search of my own best friend

When my real best friend isn't home which is quite often :( I really wish I had a best friend that I could hang out with. I feel a little left out when friends get together by themselves or as families and I just wish I had that. I wish I had someone that called ME when they want to hang out or just talk. I would love for our husbands and kids to get along so we could do family stuff with them. I have friends close and far from home but I still feel a little lonely and left out. I know this isn't something I can plan or make happen, it just needs to fall in my lap and just be natural but it sucks just waiting and hoping.

Anyone in need of a best friend??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah! I wish I lived closer, because I would love to audition for the role of your best friend!! I do know how it feels, though when your best friend isnt around. I will be up that way for a few days in a couple of weeks... maybe we could get together?